AUCD - NCEDC Council Meeting<< Back to Program
Monday, November 1, 2010 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Location: Tidewater II
- Update Council Membership Roster
- Welcome new members
- AUCD Board of Directors Report
- NCEDC Committee/Task Force Reports and Needed Action
- NCEDC Liaison Reports and Needed Action (as requested)
- Old Business
- New Business
- Social Media data reporting
- Nominations for new executive committee
- Training symposium format
- AUCD Community Education and Dissemination: Information Sharing
- Summary of Meeting Outcomes
- Meeting Feedback
The National Community Education Directors' Council was established to:
- Serve as a focus and forum for the identification and discussion of issues of community education and technical assistance.
- Function as a representative voice of community education interests and concerns within the UCEDD network.
- Influence the development and implementation of national community education policies and initiatives.
- Share resources and exemplary community education programs developed and used by UCEDDs across the nation.