2010 Shipping Guidelines
Instructions for Shipping Presentation Materials to the AUCD 2010 Annual Meeting Hotel
- Plan your shipping schedule so materials do not arrive more than 2 business days before your anticipated arrival date.
- Ship materials directly to the hotel using the carrier of your choice. (Check with your shipping carrier about weekend delivery and plan accordingly.)
- Download the label at right for use when addressing your package.
- Insert your name
- Insert the date of your arrival
- Insert the appropriate numbers into "package ___ of ___"
- Your package(s) will be held for you by the hotel. A message will be left on your hotel room's phone letting you know that the package has arrived and giving instructions for picking it up.
- Bring your TRACKING NUMBER with you to the conference should there be any problems.
Shipping and Receiving charges may be incurred on large packages according to the hotel's policy.