New AUCD Network Member Advertising Discount
Do you want the network to know about a new initiative, publication, or resource? The AUCD Conference Program is a great way to share your projects and initiatives with network members and other conference attendees. This year, AUCD is pleased to offer a discounted rate for advertisements by network members: $300 for a half page and $150 for a quarter page. Contact Laura Martin for more information about advertising in the 2010 AUCD Conference Program!
The Association of University Centers on Disabilities (AUCD) invites you to be a part of the 2010 AUCD Annual Conference, November 1st & 2nd at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Crystal City, VA.
Going to Scale
The 2010 conference is centered around network members and the disability community gathering together and "Going to Scale" to make what works accessible to all. Conference sessions, workshops, and plenary sessions will cover a range of topics that
- capitalize on new technologies and trends;
- develop collaborations across networks, countries, and cultures; and
- demonstrate best practices in services and supports.
AUCD gave our company the ability to expose our product, the UbiDuo, to University thought leaders from around the country. It also allowed us to see the impact that specific projects had in each part of the country and how the UbiDuo may play a role in improving communication for people who are deaf, hard of hearing or non-verbal.
- Access to more than 500 leaders in the disability community, Healthcare, andat Universities, in the federal government,
- Directors of university training and research programs from the US and the world,
- Faculty and students from over 100 major universities and hospitals, and more!
Sponsors and Advertisers Have Direct Contact with Attendees
- AUCD 2010 has a limited number of sponsorships, allowing you more direct contact with attendees
- Inform professionals and practitioners within the disability, health, and education field about your organization, product, or upcoming event
- Network with faculty members, policy makers, researchers, and family health professionals from around the world
- Show your commitment to improving the lives of people with disabilities and their families
Sponsor and Advertising Opportunities
The 2010 prospectus includes elite Gala Sponsorships, Conference Exhibitor slots, unique and customizable Event Supporter options, and two different program Advertising options. With multiple levels of sponsorship and advertising that are customizable to your organization and budget, there's a place at the AUCD Conference for everyone.
Join AUCD as we address the challenges and opportunities for change while maintaining our vision of increasing the community participation, health, self-determination, employment, and quality of life of individuals with disabilities and their families. Become a sponsor today!