2012 Southwest Conference on Disability
Location: Albuquerque, NM
The conference will be held on October 10th - 12th during the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. In addition to the main conference theme, "Access For All: To Boldly Go Where Everybody Else Has Gone Before," the conference features several special emphasis themes including:
- Creating Holistic Behavioral Health Services Through High Quality Service Partnerships,
- Improving Access to Service Delivery in Native American Communities,
- Promoting Inclusion for People With Intellectual Disabilities in Post-Secondary Education,
- Improving Employment Outcomes for Youth With Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, and
- Assistive Technology as a Tool to Increase Inclusion.