UCEDD Grants Management Series: Needs Assessment for UCEDD Core Grant
Needs Assessment for UCEDD Core Grant Presentation (741KB) [download]
FCIC Community Conversation 2014 (3,019KB) [download]
In order to view the webinar presentation, please click on the webinar icon below.|
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The UCEDD core grant application must be based on data-driven strategic planning, per 45 CFR 1388.5(c)(2). State- or Territory-wide needs assessments typically inform this strategic planning process and are discussed in the "Problem Statement" section of the UCEDD core grant application. This webinar will present results of a network-wide survey of how needs assessments are implemented, the Florida Center for Inclusive Communities' experience in conducting their needs assessment, and will provide significant opportunity for discussion. See relevant materials on the event page.
- Dawn Rudolph, MSEd, UCEDD Technical Assistance Director, Association of University Centers on Disabilities (AUCD)
- Elizabeth A Perkins, PhD, RNLD, FAAIDD, FGSA, Associate Director and Research Assistant Professor, Florida Center for Inclusive, Communities/UCEDD, Department of Child and Family Studies, College of Behavioral and Community Sciences, University of South Florida
- UCEDD Needs Assessment Survey Results
- Relevant section of Code of Federal Regulations, 45 CFR 1388.5
- Relevant sections of UCEDD Funding Opportunity Announcement