2017 AMCHP Annual Conference
Location: Kansas City, MO
The Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs (AMCHP) invites you to submit a proposal for the 2017 AMCHP Annual Conference (March 4-7). The theme for the 2017 conference is Engagement with Intention: Inclusivity, Diversity and Non-Traditional Partnerships.
Tracks for this year's conference include:
- Adolescent Health (includes youth development and transition)
- Child Health
- Epidemiology/Data, Assessment and Evaluation (includes health outcomes: impact of investment/ROI, etc.)
- Family Involvement (includes fatherhood involvement, family-centered care)
- Health Care Financing and Coverage (includes health reform)
- Life Course Approach
- MCH Block Grant Transformation
- MCH Systems Building
- Women's and Infant Health
- Workforce Development and Leadership
Deadline for proposals Thursday, Oct. 20, 11:59 p.m. ET
The AMCHP Annual Conference is the ideal venue to present your ideas, research, innovative programming, best practices and effective outreach strategies to MCH and other public health practitioners. Our audience includes directors of state programs, federal officials, advocates, family leaders, researchers and health care providers.
Click here for complete information about submitting your session proposal and for the online submission system. The deadline for submissions is Thursday, Oct. 20. You will receive notification of the status of your submission by Thursday, Dec. 1.
If you have questions about the session proposal submission process, please contact Corey Siembeida at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 964-1240, ext. 20.
For more information, please visit the 2017 AMCHP Annual Conference homepage.
We look forward to seeing you in Kansas City!