Don't Keep it on the Shelf: Developing and Disseminating Information in Practical Ways
Webinar Slides (14,098KB) [download]
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET
As UCEDDs, LENDs, and IDDRCs, we have an obligation/are required to share the information we glean from our research and model services with a wide array of audiences. Although publishing information in peer-reviewed journals and presenting at professional conferences are important dissemination tools, those strategies alone can make information inaccessible to those outside academia (and often even to those within). This webinar will include examples of practical products as well as dissemination strategies, goals, and procedures used by the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (TN UCEDD, IDDRC, LEND) for sharing research and model services with diverse audiences.
A Webinar from AUCD's Community Education and Dissemination Council (CEDC).
Courtney Taylor is the Associate Director of Communication and Dissemination at the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (TN UCEDD, LEND, IDDRC), and coordinator of the Center's Disabilities, Religion, and Spirituality program and the Tennessee Kindred Stories of Disability project. She also is a board member of The Arc Tennessee.
- There is NO cost for this webinar.
- CEUs are not offered for this webinar.
- For disability accommodations email Anna Costalas or call 301-588-8252 a minimum of five days in advance.
- This webinar will be archived.
- We recommend that at least a day before the web based call that participants confirm your workstation has all the correct plug-ins to connect to the web based portion of the upcoming call by visiting the test webpage.