CNCS Outreach Grantees
Outreach grantees are working with CNCS to increase the number of people with disabilities participating in national service by focusing on outreach and recruitment. Outreach grantees do not focus on issues such as accommodations, benefits, and other technical assistance areas as NSIP functions in that capacity. Two UCEDDs however, are outreach grantees for the Corporation (see below).
Although there is no direct link between NSIP and CNCS Outreach Grantees, the two entities collaborate on projects.
CNCS Outreach Grantee Participants (select a program for a grant summary)
- The Institute on Human Development and Disability UCEDD at the University of Georgia
- Hampshire Educational Collaborative
- International Association of Jewish Vocational Services
Health & Science University, Oregon Institute on Disability
& Development UCEDD
- Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Self Help for Hard of Hearing People (SHHH)
- State Independent Living Center of Georgia, Inc.
- West Virginia Commission for National and Community Service